LAUREL COUNTY, Ky. —
Ken and Brenda Farley will be teaching the AARP Driver Safety course for drivers age 50 and over at the Laurel County Public Library.
The program will take place at the Main Branch of the Laurel County Public Library on Monday, Nov. 26, from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
There are at least five good reasons why a person should sign up for this course:
1. To learn defensive driving techniques, new traffic laws, etc.
2. To learn how to adjust your driving to age related changes.
3. To get an insurance discount.
4. You don’t have to take a test.
5. Millions have taken and benefited from this course.
There will be a class special this time for any veterans and their family members. They can attend for free. All others will be charged the normal class fee listed below.
The course fee for class materials is $12 for AARP members and $14 for non-members. The fee may be paid at the beginning of the class.
Registration is required. Call Gwen at 606-864-5759 or register online at laurellibrary.org.