LAUREL COUNTY, Ky. —
• Edith Jones, 56, and Kenneth Smallwood, 38, no addresses listed - indicted on charges of first-degree trafficking in a controlled substances, first offense for selling two grams of more of methamphetamine on Dec. 10 and Dec. 16, and theft by unlawful taking over $500 but under $10,000 for taking cash for a drug transaction from an informant with the Laurel County Sheriff’s Office. She is also charged with being a second-degree persistent felony offender, having a prior conviction of first-degree possession of a controlled substance in Laurel County in 2009.
Smallwood is charged with first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance, first offense for selling two grams of methamphetamine on Dec. 16 and tampering with physical evidence for “destroying, mutilating, concealing, removing, or altering” physical evidence that could have been used in a legal proceeding.
• Tonya Rush, 31, 567 Tobacco Road in London - flagrant non-support of her two children. The indictment states that child support payments are behind on one child from Aug. 1, 2006 until the present time, while child support on a second child has been inconsistent from Sept. 1, 2006 through March 2014.
• Richard Elkins II, 39, of 46 Roaden Lane in London - flagrant non-support of his child from Sept. 12, 2002 through Mar. 21, 2014.
• Regina Pennington, 36, of 229 Rockcastle Road in Manchester - three counts of flagrant non-support for her three children from Aug. 25, 2011 through March 2014; and second-degree persistent felony offender with a prior felony conviction in Laurel County in 2010 for cultivating more than five marijuana plants.
• Israel Miller, 40, of 1543 Paw Paw Road in Manchester - flagrant non-support of his child from Feb. 1, 1998 through March 2014.
• Timothy Greene, 21, of 73 Spring Road in Lebanon, Ky. - flagrant non-support of his child from Oct. 1, 2009 through March 2014, and second-degree persistent felony offender for a prior felony conviction in Taylor County in 2007 for possession of a controlled substance.
• John Stafford, 45, 111 Mitchell Creek Road in London - flagrant non-support of his two children from July 1, 2010 through March 2014; and first-degree persistent felony offender with two prior felony convictions in Laurel County for second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance in 2001 and facilitation to manufacturing methamphetamine in 2004.
An indictment is an accusation only and does not imply guilt or innocence.