LAUREL COUNTY, Ky. —
Other actions taken included:
• Approving a seven-foot easement to the Laurel County School District on the East Fourth Street property where a new vocational-technical school construction project is underway. Westerfield said the Laurel County Volunteer Fire Department had already signed an easement agreement with the school board.
• Approved a pauper’s burial fee for two persons
• Approved a bid for $15,423.89 to Net Gains for a 9-1-1 server. That was the sole bid submitted for the project.
• Approved the 2014 calendar year budget for the Laurel County Sheriff’s Office, as well as the adjunct 2013 annual order setting maximum salaries and the 2014 annual order setting maximum salaries.
• Approved the second reading to adopt Chips Lane and Les Hubbard Road Extension in District 5 and H.C. Drive and Collett Road in District 4 into the county road system.
• Approved a school bus turnaround on Doshia Drive in District 3.
• Made the first approval to adopt Hemmingway Drive and Pay Lake Road Extension in District 1 into the county road maintenance.