LAUREL COUNTY, Ky. —
Other business discussed at the board meeting:
• Recommended approval to revise the grading policy, which placed students in kindergarten through third grade students on the same letter grading scale as high school and middle school students.
• Recommended approval of Memorandum of Understanding with Unite Service Corps of Operation Unite for the 2013-2014 school year.
• Recommended approval of Memorandum of Agreement with Cumberland River Comprehensive Care Center for the 2013-2014 school year.
• Recommend approval of Full Utilization Agreement with Kentucky River Foothills Head Start and KCEOC Head Start for the 2013-2014 school year
• Recommend approval of Office of Vocational Rehabilitation Agreement for the 2013-2014 school year.