LAUREL COUNTY, Ky. —
Ten people were indicted by a Laurel grand jury last week for failing to make regular child support payments.
Flagrant non-support occurs when the non-custodial parent is $1,000 behind on scheduled child support payments or the payments have been behind for more than six months.
• Merinda Robinson, 33, of 136 Swiss Colony Road in London, is charged with flagrant non-support of her child between June 1, 2004 and Aug. 2013 in one count, and flagrant non-support for two other children between Feb. 16, 2011 and Aug. 2013. She is also charged with being a first-degree persistent felony offender and has two prior felony drug convictions in Laurel County in 2000 and 2010;
• Phillip Stanfill, 43, of 401 Cumberland Ave. in Williamsburg, was indicted for failing to pay child support between June 1, 2007 and Aug. 2013
• James G. Moody Jr., 49, of 1078 Waterworks Road in London, is charged with failing to make child support payments for his child between Oct. 20, 2011 and Aug. 2013
• Terry Hicks, 38, of 1730 Rocky Branch Road in Tyner is charged with failure to make regular child support payments for not less than six months and/or having arrearages of $1,000 or more between May 1, 2003 and Aug. 2013
• Wayne St. John, 50, of 805 Engineer St., Corbin, was indicted for failing to pay child support on his two children between July 3, 2002 and Aug. 2013
• William Sizemore Jr., 43, of 56 Gamecock Road in East Bernstadt, is charged with failing to make court ordered child support payments on his child from Feb. 24, 1997 through Aug. 2013
• Tearle Sowders, 28, of 805 Engineer St. in Corbin, was named in an indictment for not paying child support on his child between Oct. 28, 2008 through Aug. 2013
• Robert Lemarbe, 45, is charged with being over $1,000 behind on child support payments to his child from Nov. 7, 2011 through Aug. 2013. He is also charged with second-degree persistent felony offender and has a 2003 conviction for trafficking in a controlled substance in Whitley County
• James Rice Jr., 39, of 1893 Hawk Creek Road in London, was indicted for failing to make court ordered child support payments on his child from Sept. 1, 2006 through Aug. 2013
An indictment is an accusation only and does not indicate guilt or innocence.