Riverscape’s vision of turning an abandoned, contaminated automotive junkyard into a pollinator habitat has come to fruition. The pollinator project sits on the eastern banks of the Wabashiki Fish and Wildlife Area in Vigo County.
As featured on
A pollinator habitat has sprung up in a former auto junkyard on the banks of the Wabash River, creating a space for butterflies, bees, birds, bats and small mammals.
This Week's Circulars
- UPDATE: Body found in Levi Jackson Wilderness Road Park, death investigation ongoing
- KSP charges Laurel Co. man with child sexual exploitation offenses
- storm leaves damage across Laurel County
- Storm unseats Robinson for Senate; McGrath to face McConnell in November
- Former constable ordered to pay damages in wrongful death lawsuit
- Woman sues Laurel County Corrections for medical neglect
- Laurel COVID-19 cases reach 126
- Family questions use of force during Madison County arrest
- New COVID-19 cases reported in Tri-County on Wednesday
- 47 residents, 8 staff test positive for COVID-19 at Christian Health Center