Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian took parental leave when his daughter with Serena Williams was born. He argues that paid time off increases productivity saying, "this idea of a work life and a home life being separate is a total farce."
This Week's Circulars
Susie Bainbridge age 57 of London passed April 26 at her residence. Visitation Friday 11am until funeral time at 1pm at Marvin E. Owens Home for Funerals.
Houston Franklin Caudill, 60, died Friday, April 23, 2021, in Lexington. The husband of Vanessa (Root) Caudill. Funeral 1 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home. Burial at Locust Grove Cemetery. Visitation 6 p.m. Wednesday.
- 19 businesses coming or expanding in London
- TAKING A STEP BACK: Former South Laurel coach Steve Wright resigns as head coach at Montgomery, enjoys seeing former players have success as coaches at the high school/college level
- Construction ongoing at JRD Systems, will bring 250 jobs
- Teen missing for nearly year returned home
- ZZ Top coming to Corbin Arena in July
- PANIC AT THE PUMP: Despite frenzy for gas, Tri-County not running on empty
- Arrests, April 22-28, 2021
- The Butcher's Pub opens with flair
- UPDATE: London man pleads guilty to manslaughter charge in case where son died in home fire
- NORTH GOES YARD: Lady Jaguars hit program-record six home runs during 16-6 win over Garrard County