CNN's Tom Foreman reports the FDA is expected to allow twelve to fifteen-year-olds to receive the Pfizer booster shot. The FDA's announcement comes as an "unprecedented" number of children, most of whom are unvaccinated, are being hospitalized due to Covid-19.
- Heavy, wet snow expected across southern, central Kentucky
- Lights Around London names winners in second annual contest
- Laurel County BOE approves new positions
- Civil Suits Filed Dec. 27, 2021 - Jan. 5, 2022
- Arrests Dec. 22-29
- City council will host run-off race in May; Gilbert withdraws from Mayor Race
- Man crashes while passing recovery emergency vehicles
- LATE-GAME SURGE: North Laurel captures crosstown showdown thanks to play in final five minutes
- Who will be North Laurel’s next football coach?
- London Police Department seeking help in locating suspect involved in robbery at gunpoint
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.