The Gifted and Talented students at Bush Elementary recently worked together on a STEAM project. Students had 20 minutes to design a pipeline with at least two right angles and being at least six feet long that a ping pong ball could travel through, without any stops or restarts. The students had to construct the pipeline with only paper and tape. Students had the choice of working alone or working as a team.
This Week's Circulars
- Spectacular Christmas drone show to be held in London Dec. 16
- 2022/23 Varsity Boys Basketball Player Rankings
- Several circuit court cases move forward
- Recognitions continue for Laurel County schools
- City council tables RV park ordinance; Rudder ends Mayoral term
- JUNGLE MAYHEM: North Laurel defeats South Laurel 85-59 on opening night in the Jungle
- East Bernstadt man charged with fatally shooting brother
- Jaguars roar past Owen County, 81-64, in Legacy Nissan Classic
- CROSSTOWN THROWDOWN: Jaguars pull away for 66-52 win over rival South Laurel
- UPDATE: Man charged with brother's murder set for preliminary
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.