This Week's Circulars
Coleman Lee Brown, age 75 of London, Kentucky passed away on Sunday, September 15, 2019 at Saint Joseph Hospital in London. He leaves behind his special friend, Mary Elizabeth Johnson; her two sons, Tim Johnson & Edward Johnson; her grandchildren; two siblings, Carl Brown & wife Lind…
Lillie Belle Harville, 91, wife of James Edward Harville, died September 11, 2019. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Saturday in London Funeral Home Chapel with burial at Locust Grove Cemetery, Keavy. Visitation will begin at noon Saturday.
- Jarrid Wilson tweeted hope before tragic death
- London man facing federal charges for bomb threats
- Corbin woman arrested after deputies find children in unfit living conditions
- Former South Laurel choral director charged with sodomy
- COOKING LAUREL COUNTY STYLE: Here's to you, Patti
- Another Whitley resident to compete on 'Survivor'
- South Laurel band takes top honors at first competition
- Local girl nominated for prestigious awards
- London man to take Honor Flight
- Movie Review: Keira Knightley shines in ‘Official Secrets’