fire

A mobile home on Tuttle Road was ruined Friday in a fire.

A Tuttle Road trailer was swallowed by fire Friday evening after the home’s furnace malfunctioned.

Owner Ronnie Wagers was home at the time of the fire, but escaped uninjured. The furnace was located in a built-in closet adjacent to the bedroom of Wager’s handicapped adult daughter, who was not home at the time. Wagers reported he had been having trouble with the furnace for some time.

Wagers lost everything in the fire.

“He tried to go back and get something out but it was engulfed,” Camp Ground Fire Department Chief Steve Bruner said.

Bruner and Camp Ground Fire Department were assisted at the scene by Lily Fire Department and Ambulance Inc. of Laurel County.

React to this story:

0
0
0
0
0

Trending Video

Recommended for you