Here's what's new for home viewing on video on demand, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu and other streaming services.
TOP STREAMS FOR THE WEEK
• Christopher Abbott is John Yossarian, a bomber pilot trying to survive the violence and insanity of World War II, in the six-part Hulu miniseries "Catch-22." George Clooney produces, co-directs and co-stars with Kyle Chandler and Hugh Laurie in the new adaptation of Joseph Heller's biting anti-war novel. Now streaming on Hulu.
• The documentary "What’s My Name: Muhammad Ali" (2019, not rated) looks at the public life of the boxing champion and his often complex relationships with archival footage and Ali's own words. Streaming on all HBO platforms.
• The tribute special "Still LAUGH-IN: The Stars Celebrate" (2019, not rated) features Lily Tomlin, Neil Patrick Harris, Tiffany Haddish, Ruth Buzzi and Billy Crystal. The hourlong program was recorded in March and now streams on Netflix.
• The Gothic horror "We Have Always Lived in the Castle" (2019, not rated), based on the Shirley Jackson novel and starring Taissa Farmiga and Crispin Glover, is available on cable on demand and VOD the same day as select theaters nationwide.
• Classic pick: Cary Grant and Grace Kelly flirt through the French Riviera in "To Catch a Thief" (1955), Alfred Hitchcock's frothiest romantic thriller. Streaming on Amazon Prime Video.
PAY PER VIEW/VIDEO ON DEMAND
• A young woman (Florence Pugh) in a working-class English wrestling family gets a shot at the WWE in "Fighting With My Family" (2019, PG-13), a scrappy comedy based on a true story.
• Also new: "Cold Pursuit" (2019, R) with Liam Neeson as a grieving father taking revenge with a snowplow.
• Netflix adds two family-friendly features this week: the feel-good drama "Good Sam" (2019, not rated), based on the novel by Dete Meserve (premiering tonight), and the teen time-travel thriller "See You Yesterday" (2019, not rated) (premiering Friday).
• Streaming TV: the offbeat comedy "It's Bruno: Season 1" follows the everyday adventures of a man and his dog in Brooklyn.
AMAZON PRIME VIDEO
• Catherine Keener plays a working-class homeowner who takes on the government in "Little Pink House" (2018, not rated).
• Streaming TV: Phoebe Waller-Bridge returns for the second season of her British comedy "Fleabag." Also from England comes "The Durrells: Season 3" and "Poldark: Season 4."
NEW ON DISC/REDBOX
• "Cold Pursuit," "Fighting With My Family," "Happy Death Day 2U," "Silencio," "Apollo 11."
• Sean Axmaker is a Seattle film critic and writer. His reviews of streaming movies and TV can be found at streamondemandathome.com.